Land Development Hardstand Storage, Pinkenba
Project Value: $1.2 million
Client: JazzPoly Pty Ltd
Service Provided: Land development, retaining walls, hardstand, storm water management.
Location: Various locations in Queensland
Full Project Description: Our team was awarded the sub-contract to provide including;
- Earthworks supervision, inspection and classification
- Level 1 Geotechnical supervisor in accordance with AS 3798-2007 and AS2870 https://infostore.saiglobal.com/store/PreviewDoc.aspx?saleItemID=365892
- Compaction test and CBR classifications
- Routine inspection pre-pour
- RPEQ engineer certification of the earthworks, retaining walls, road expansion and foundation
The project was executed within timeframe, No safety or environmental concerns, on budget to satisfaction of client.
Our expertise; Detailed understanding of ground conditions at your site enables us to supervise and monitor construction activities with certainty – mitigating adverse performance of built structures into the future. Our site supervision services include: level 1-2 supervision